Connecting the Dots
 

Israeli Bombing Foreknowledge

by Victor Thorn
 
 

As spin-meisters in both the mainstream media and the blogosphere scramble desperately to manipulate news events from the morning of July 7th when London was rocked by a series of bomb blasts, we need to set events straight so that historically we have a record of what actually took place before it all disappears into the Memory Hole.

Specifically, what type of foreknowledge did Israel have about these attacks? A very compelling answer arises when we start pulling together all the available data and analysis which has resulted over the past few days.

A good place to start is with Associated Press correspondent Amy Tiebel’s article which broke at 7:14 AM (Eastern Time Zone – U.S.). She begins, “British police told the Israeli Embassy in London minutes before Thursday’s explosions that they had received warnings of possible terror attacks in the city, a senior Israeli official said.”

She continued, “Israeli Finance Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had planned to attend an economic conference in a hotel over the subway stop where one of the blasts occurred, and the warnings prompted him to stay in his room instead, government officials said.”

Lastly, Tiebel revealed the source of this tip. “Just before the blasts, Scotland Yard called the security officer at the Israeli Embassy to say they had received warnings of possible attacks.”

So, where does this information leave us? For starters, this news did not originate from so-called conspiracy theorists; but rather from a “reputable” agency – the Associated Press. But here’s where things get sticky, because once the powers-that-be realized that this foreknowledge angle didn’t fit into their picture of ‘al-Qaeda” terrorism,’ they immediately launched into some quick spinning, censoring, and back-peddling.

Here’s what soon transpired. First, Israeli Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom denied that Scotland Yard told the Israeli Embassy of any attacks beforehand. But how does that explain Netanyahu’s abrupt change of plans when he was supposed to be at a meeting when the blasts occurred? Or, as Matt Hutaff wrote in Canon Fodder (What’s Behind the London Attacks? – July 7, 2005), “How did he [Netanyahu] know the danger was so severe that he dare not venture out of the hotel?” Subsequently, Netanyahu admitted that British police had warned the Israelis. But this scenario doesn’t fit the “official” picture very well either because the most obvious question would then be: why wouldn’t the authorities have notified the entire city of this impending danger?

Realizing that they were starting to look bad, Scotland Yard denied tipping-off Netanyahu, which leads us to their fourth version of the story. According to ‘official’ Israeli sources, Netanyahu did receive a warning, but only after the first blast rocked the city.

I hate to sound critical by disbelieving their story (or is “tall-tale” a more accurate term), but let’s examine the facts. When this harrowing event was first reported in the British media (including the BBC), the blasts were referred to as “power surges.” Only after the third explosion did London police decide that a series of bomb attacks had taken place. So, if everyone thought the subways were simply experiencing power surges until the third bomb exploded, how could Benjamin Netanyahu be notified after the first blast? Supposedly at that time they didn’t even think they were bombs yet!

Again, similar to the 9-11 State-sponsored terror attacks in New York City and Washington, DC, these flimsy “official” explanations don’t seem to add up. In fact, if I didn’t know better, I’d even go so far as to say that their reactions were torn directly from the same playbook … Revisionism 101.


Home | Submissions | Bookstore | Past Issues | Donations | Contact Us
Copyright © 2004, WING TV ®  All rights reserved. Website by pcStudios.